Sunday, May 02, 2004

Good people, UNITE!

Anyhow, so why is it that I am making the extra time and effort into looking up/catching up with old friends?

Simply, I feel the need to surround myself with good people. This past year, I've had the displeasure of encountering no less than five unethical, immoral, uneducated borderline criminals in a work-context. They are the types of people most people don't even think they exist, at least in my circle of people I have been around. They lie, they cheat, they will do anything for their own betterment -- they are a disgrace to all humankind, and a waste of oxygen and any other resources better reserved for even cockroaches and bacteria.

Let's begin with my ex-business partner, Jeremy Tick.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

[Newer Posts]